The other day me and Alan did what we always do in the mornings, walked down to the local Costa for a cup of coffee, but on the way back we did something out of ordinary… came back home as new residents of a brand new loft studio space, that occupies the entire top floor of a beautiful English building.
That’s what happens when you don’t make plans.
We’ve been living and working in beautiful leafy Hale, South of Manchester for over a year and have been looking to find a space where we would create more stuff, express more creativity and build more dreams, but none of the properties we had seen last year ticked that part of the box which can not be written down on the paper – they did not feel right.
So we kind of shelved the idea of the space, until last week when we noticed a sign above the real estate building – entire top floor available for new residents. With cups of coffee in our hands we walked in to enquire and came out with a contract to move into a new space 1st of May.
And just like that, we are opening our doors to our real brick and mortar space in a matter of one month.
The new Loft Studio Space will house 3 of our businesses
And of course, will be the house for Alan’s writing and creative space.
Right things happen when you least expect it. I mentioned in my previous blog about going offline, and now we can truly go offline. While we continue to serve through virtual studios, we will be re-opening real doors to yoga teachers and studio owners soon.
I am super-excited to have an opportunity to meet you in person again. It’s been a while since I run trainings and workshops in the real building but grateful to be given the chance to offer a great new space for every yoga teacher to breakthrough and mastermind their yoga business successes.
Most importantly, what does that mean to you, a yoga teacher?
- A new Loft Studio Space will welcome any yoga teacher who wants to grow yoga clients, get busy and attract more clients in the business
- The new space will offer more dedicated business of yoga training
- Opportunity to meet and mastermind your yoga & holistic business success with other yogis in a supportive and relaxed environment
- Having our own space means we can offer training at an affordable entry rate for everyone
- Face to face meetings and consulting to grow your business and more
Stay in touch and we will let you know when our doors are open for the first insight day.
See you soon