The Source Based Guidance for Independent Yoga Teachers, Studio Owners, Aspiring Teachers, Therapists, Artists and Holistic Entrepreneurs That Want To Share More.
This guided manual was created for a training event for yoga teachers which took place in May 2016 in Hale, Manchester.
Attendees paid £95 to be there. For a limited time only download for £1.
This 55-page training manual is divided into 2 parts.
How to Fill Yoga Rooms & Retreats – The Outcome:
- Practical toolkit to grow students
- Simple systems that work in yoga / therapy rooms
- Tools that support to share the benefits of yoga to the right people at the right time
- Increased number of student enquiries
- More bums on mats
How to grow client database by sharing your message
- Client database Why matters?
- The most important asset in your business
- How to build relations with students
- How to build loyalty
- Social Media YBA way – why most social media campaigns do not pass beyond clicks and likes.
- How to craft the offer that people will want to buy without selling
- And more!
Plus, the guide also includes the Exercise Section in order to put in practice
This guide will give you the ideas and the inspirations to:
Fill More Mats: The easy and ethically conscious way to attract healthy flow of students into your practice
Share Your Message: How to transform your yoga classes into a vibrant, buzzing yoga community that serves the greater good
Be Aligned: How to align your business fundamentals to your purpose, mission, and vision.